Efficiency of Information Technologies in Education and Science Based on Foresight Technologies
This study opens up a number of opportunities for new approaches to foresight that will be more adapted to entrepreneurs and production, especially in the initial stages of project development, as well as certain opportunities for the commercialisation of research results. The global systems currently do not meet all the conditions necessary for scientific creativity, and the introduction of new advanced technologies is therefore required.
The results of these studies allow us to create an automated information system that can be used:
- collection and accumulation of data on their scientific and technical projects, dissertations and publications in the context of the organisation's employees;
- analysis of publication activity with various levels of detail;
- forming customizable user reports in accordance with the forms required for the results of intellectual activity of scientific and educational organizations of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Implementation of the proposed technology allow to significantly increase the speed and multitasking of the procedure of analytical processing of data on the publishing activity of employees of the scientific and educational organization, as well as to analyze the publishing activity in geographical, qualification and time sections in accordance with the requirements set by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for modern science information systems.
With relatively small investments, the introduction of Foresight technologies provides significant annual savings in information processing and ensures systematic constructive interaction between representatives of science and the expert community.
2. The patent of the Russian Federation №2404456, published 20/11/2010. Avtomatizirovannaya informacionno-analiticheskaya interaktivnaya obuchayushchaya sistema poliprofessional'noj proektnoj podgotovki specialistov [Automated information-analytical interactive training system for poly-professional project training of specialists].
3. The patent of the Russian Federation №114191, published 10/03/2012. Sistema informacionnogo obespecheniya rynochnogo oborota prav na ob"ekty intellektual'noj sobstvennosti "KADASTR INSO" [Information support system for market turnover of intellectual property rights "CADSTR INSO"].
4. Aldoshin S.M., Volokhov V.M., Rykov A.S., Prokhorov A.I., Tumanov V.E. Informacionno-analiticheskaya sistema vnutrennego ucheta rezul'tatov nauchno-tekhnicheskoj deyatel'nosti v institute RAN [Information-analytical system of internal account of results of scientific and technical activity at the Institute of RAS] (in Russian) Annex to the journal "Open education". Materials of XXXVI International conference and discussion scientific club "Information technologies in science, sociology, economics and business". IT+SE "09. May session. Ukraine. Crimea. Yalta - Gurzuf. 20-30 May 2009, p. 133-134.
5. Saule Sagintayeva, Rinat Zhanbayev and Abildina Ainur (2019), I International Scientific and Practical Conference on Digital Economy (ISCDE 2019) // «Integration of foresight methods into the educational process on the basis of increasing the communication connectivity of the scientific and educational space to increase the economic efficiency of research works of masters and doctoral students» //в серии книг "Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research" (ISSN: 2352-5398) (Индексируется в WoS), (collaborators: S.S. Sagintayeva), DOI:10,2991 / iscde-19.2019.8
6. Maximtsev I.A., Bagiev G.L., Gazizullin N.F. Marketingovoe manevrirovanie v sisteme regulirovaniya i effektivnogo razvitiya Evrazijskogo Soyuza: monografiya [Marketing maneuvering in the system of regulation and effective development of the Eurasian Union: a monograph] St. Petersburg, 2017.
7. Glazyev, S.Y. Realnoe yadro postsovetskoj ekonomicheskoj integracii: itogi sozdaniya i perspektivy razvitiya Tamozhennogo soyuza Belorussii, Kazahstana i Rossii [Real core of the post-Soviet economic integration: results of creation and prospects of development of the Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia], Russian Economic Journal. 2011, № 6, 23-26.